Print Shop Print Your Company’s Brand on Anything!
Contract Screen Printing
Many factors go into the screen printing process. The type of garment, for instance, must come into consideration when making the printing decision. Since there’s a variety of printing options available, ranging from different types of inks to dyes, it’s important to be aware of what’s available to you. Some inks are heavier than others while some printing techniques work best on lighter-colored garments. If this is starting to sound a bit complicated, don’t worry! Corporate Connection will guide you through every step of the design and printing process. We make use of the most advanced screen printing techniques available to produce beautiful, long-lasting prints.
Screen Printing Services Provided by Corporate Connection
There are plenty of options available when it comes to screen printing. Although most screen printing options differ, one thing remains true: In order to provide all-encompassing service to our clients, Corporate Connection proudly offers the following screen printing options:
- Plastisol Inks If you’re looking for a traditional printing style, then plastisol inks are your best bet! These inks are thick and sit atop the t-shirt. Since the ink is so resilient, it can be printed on all types of garments.
- Discharge Printing Throughout this process, the dye of a shirt is bleached out, leaving behind the natural color. Discharge printing makes use of water-based inks in order to bleach out the shirt’s original dye. Once it’s bleached out, it can be replaced with whichever dye you choose. Since the water-based inks soak into the fabric, the end results will look more natural. In fact, discharge printing makes shirts look and feel softer than those made with plastisol ink. Discharge printing is also lightweight and can result in more detailed images!
- 4-color process printing The titular four colors that are used for this process are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black, which is why it’s also known as CMYK printing. This option is great for light colored garments and for artwork that doesn’t require the colors to be completely exact.
- Waterbase Printing Water-based printing makes use of soft, breathable ink that’s able to soak into the t-shirt’s fabric. Other types of ink simply sit on top of the fabric, resulting in an unpleasant outcome. Waterbase printing yields in the softest results possible!
All You Could Ever Want
As a full-service agency, Corporate Connection provides much more than screen printing. We also offer warehousing and fulfillment services in addition to bagging, tagging, and tag printing! We’re ready to make your screen printing project a reality. Contact us today to learn more about what we have to offer!
- What is Know About Our Print Shop
El Paso’s Best Print Shop Top Quality Service Highly Reviewed Screen Printing Services Check Out Our 5-Star Reviews Your Local, Full-Service Screen Printing Team Make Your Company Stand Out From the Rest Assisting Companies in the Southwest and Beyond Fast and Easy Quotes We Offer A Variety of Pricing Options to Suit Your Needs Quick Results Let Us Organize Your Ideas Our In-House Graphic Design Artists Help You Every Step of the Way Unlimited Designs for You to Choose From Screen Print Graphics On All Kinds of Promotional Apparel The Best Way to Use Clothing to Promote Your Brand